Monday, October 29, 2012

Chuseok Holiday Continued..


Day Two: Discovering Topmori Beach

So on the second day we decided that we would get to a beach.  We stumbled upon this specific one that's a fifteen minute cab ride from my apartment.  We couldn't find it on any maps and were super lucky to hear about it from some locals.  It truly made me appreciate my small little rural community even more.  This is what we saw:
 Me and the girls.  We've arrived in my little town of Muan.  This is the main street aka "Onion Street."
 Fifteen minutes later we've arrived.  Topmori Beach.  Happiness in a $12 cab ride.
 It was so beautiful!
 Families were out enjoying the holiday.  I was such a creeper snapping pictures of random people.  
 Me at Topmori Beach.
Cool picture I got of Ava and Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment