Monday, October 29, 2012

Chuseok Holiday Continued...

Day Three: Jinju

We bused our way to Jinju after a relaxing time in Muan. This was the first day of the Jinju Lantern festival.  I am so happy we got to see this celebration.  It was truly a magical experience.  The lanterns, the people, the fireworks, the street food.. It was awesome.  
I walked down to the river where the lanterns were.  First thing I see is this wonderful bridge lit up.  
 The entire thing was lit up.  
 The entrance.  Also a lantern.  
 Cool shot of the bridge and a tunnel made entirely of red paper lanterns.
 Once inside the lantern this is what I saw.  It was so cool looking! 
 Dragon lantern.
Lanters in Lover's Alley.  I don't need to explain these.... Hahaha. 
 Lover's Alley...
 Rocky!!!
A roasted pig food stand.  Awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment