Saturday, January 26, 2013

I do have a life outside of the classroom... December in Korea. Pre-vacation period.

On this particular day my parents laughed at me while we were video chatting.  They thought it was hilarious that I was using chopsticks to eat boiled eggs.  
 Nearest city to me.. Mokpo.  It looked so peaceful.. I had to take a picture.
 Brownie Popsicle.  It's amazing that I haven't gained weight here...
 I've been cooking more and more in Korea.  This turned out to be pretty damn delicious.
 Exposing my Korean friends to Jenga... At a bar...
 I finally tried bugs...
 Gamjatang... So freaking delicious. Tom calls this "dinosaur bone soup".
 Here is Tom, by the way (the guy mentioned in the picture above)... I don't know why we were touching his face.
 Kimchi jigae... A favorite of mine.  So simple and so delicious. 
 I've come to really appreciate a good cheeseburger here. This was at a foreigner bar in Incheon. 
Bathroom stalls... Love reading randomness. 
Exploring Korean fashion at a local store..
My friend Katy's first snowball fight..
Everyone has this jacket in Korea. I kinda want one too!
Yummm.  That's it.. Just yumm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment