Saturday, January 26, 2013

Vacation Time- Part I

After a wonderful five months in Korea, it was time to leave and do some serious traveling for my winter vacation.  
First stop: Taipei, Taiwan. 
 Taipei Station... Felt like Christmas. 12/22/2012
 Boba tea in its native country... Amazing.  Taiwan has the BEST street food!!!
 Street food!!!
 Most people travel by motorcycle or moped. 
 "Chinese pizza".... AMAZING.  I could eat this every day.  There was always a line...
 Took a visit to the National Palace Museum... 12/23/2012





 Restaurant on the top floor of the National Palace Museum... 
 Message in the hostel I stayed at.... Love!
 Night market... My FAVORITE part of Taiwan...
 Amazing street food... Always...
 Hostel life...
 Taipei's incredible metro



No comments:

Post a Comment