Friday, August 10, 2012

Some Food

The next three pictures are all the same meal.  On this first picture is my plate.  It consists of white rice (there's ALWAYS white rice) and beef tips with cabbage.  Not bad at all.  Just needed some salsa lol. 
 Our table.
 It's customary to have these "side dishes" that everyone at the table shares.  In Korea, a necessary thing is Kimchi (fermented cabbage in chili paste- the one in the center)
 They have CHURROS!  I will try those next time. 
 Hungry?  Buy a Snickers. 
배고파?스니커즈를 구입하십시오.
 Hot and Spicy noodles.  SO MANY CARBS in this country!!!
 I was enjoying it until I saw squid tentacles floating in between noodles.  I need to get over getting freaked out easily by squid/octopus and other sea creatures. 
 BEST lunch at the University thus far.  I was so happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment